Things are changing – the UK has left the EU. What does this mean for our customers? For our worldwide customers, who are not part of the EU, everything will remain the same. For our customers who are part of the EU – orders will now be subject to tax and duty charges.
For more information check our FAQ page.
COVID-19 DELIVERY UPDATE
We would like to assure all of our customers that we are taking precautionary steps to protect our customers and employees during this difficult time. We are in discussions regularly with our courier partners to ensure the best service is provided safely. Shipping will continue as normal however our next day service is no longer available.
If you have any queries, please contact us at email@example.com
UK and Channel Islands
Orders to the UK can be sent out via Standard delivery or Express next working day. Please select your delivery method at the checkout. Further details can be seen below.
All international orders will be posted via a tracked / signed for service. Delivery timescales will vary, depending on the destination of the order. Diablo Equestrian will not be held responsible for any customs delays on delivery.
Certain countries may encounter Customs charges, these are dictated by the particular country and as such we have no control over what they may be. Please speak to your country’s tax office before placing an order if you wish to know if additional charges will occur.
Please Note: There may be small variations between the value of your confirmed foreign currency order and the amount you are finally charged by your card provider. This is due to possible exchange rate fluctuations between two separate service providers.
As DHL is the only carrier to provide services to countries that are subject to a UN trade embargo and to ensure that we don’t knowingly transport goods in breach of these restrictions, a global standard operating policy is in place to give specific handling instructions. A surcharge will apply to all orders shipped to these countries as we receive this additional charge from DHL(AF, BY, MM, ZW, SS, LB).
Further details can be seen below.
- UK Standard Tracked (2-3 Days) £4.50
- UK Express Tracked £7.50 – Usually delivered within 1 working day for orders placed before 3pm on a Thursday, however may be up to 2 working days due to delays caused by COVID-19. This service does NOT include weekend delivery or anything ordered after 3pm on a Thursday.
- UK Standard Tracked (2-3 Days) £4.50
- Europe Tracked (2-4 Days) £20
Europe Zone 1
(Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco)
- Europe Tracked (2-4 Days) £10
Europe Zone 2
(Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden)
- Europe Tracked (2-5 Days) £15
Europe Zone 3
(Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey)
- Europe Tracked (2-4 Days) £25
- International Express Tracked (1-2 Days) £20
- International Express Tracked (1-5 Days) £25
Intenational Zone 1
(Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan, Kuwait, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Venezuela, Egypt)
- International Express Tracked (1-5 Days) £30
International Zone 2
(Belarus, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe, Lebanon, South Lebanon)Belarus, Afghanistan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe, Leban, South Lebanon)
- International Express Tracked (2-5 Days) £45
International Zone 3
(All other countries including Australia and New Zealand)
- International Express Tracked (1-2 Days) £25
Returns & Exchange Policy
- Items purchased within the last 14 days are eligible for return from the day in which you receive the product..
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed with original tags intact.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of the return.
- Refunds will be processed within 28 days of receiving a return.
- Return costs are non-refundable.
- We recommend using a tracked or signed service and keep your receipt as this is your proof of postage.
- If horse wear has been used or tried on your horse, you will be unable to return the product in question.
- Please note, for hygiene reasons head wear and socks are non-returnable for a refund or an exchange. Please double check sizing before purchasing or contact our team. Contact details can be found on our ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Please note, our gift vouchers are also non-refundable.
Purchase made more than 14 days ago
- Items purchased more than 14 days ago are not eligible for return.
Faulty & Incorrect Items
- Please contact our customer services team if you believe you have received a faulty or incorrect item . Details can be found on our Contact page. On receiving delivery of your order, if it is in anyway damaged by your postal service, please inform us within 48 hours by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise a claim cannot be accepted. Please note refunds are only eligible within 14 days of receipt. Your item must be deemed faulty within 90 days at the discretion of Diablo Equestrian Ltd. We are happy to offer a credit note or exchange for the faulty or incorrect item within this time frame.
How to Return an Item
Please return your product to the correct returns address found below (UK and International). Please use the ‘Returns note’ that is provided in the parcel and be sure to Include your original order number and contact details. If you are exchanging, please include the details of the new product you require. Should the item be out of stock, a member of our team will contact you.
Find the Returns Form Here
UK RETURNS ADDRESS
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS ADDRESS
ALL TAX AND DUTY PAID, UK RETURN, NO COMMERCIAL VALUE
Please note Diablo Equestrian Limited will not be responsible for any customs or import charges
If you have any further questions about delivery and returns, please get in touch with a member of our team at email@example.com, we are always happy to help!