Caring For Your Technical Products
Our base layers and breeches have been created for riders by riders and designed to be easy to care for.
Due to their construction and the technical properties in the fabric, here are our guidelines for looking after your garments:
- Each item has a washing instruction label on the inside. However, if in doubt, we recommend washing at 30 degrees C using a mild, commercially available detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners! Fabric softener clogs up the pores within the technical fabric which reduces its wicking and breathability abilities. If you do use fabric softener by mistake, wash your items again (without the fabric softener) and they should return to their normal wicking level as the softener is washed away. However, repeated use will inhibit the garment’s performance.
- Fabric softener can also cause deterioration of the silicone print on items.
- We recommend not tumble drying technical products and either hanging to dry or drying flat. High temperatures within the drier destroys the microfibres in technical fabric and may cause the print to split and lift.
- Avoid ironing if possible. Do not iron silicone print.
- Wash inside out to preserve the silicone print. Wash along with other synthetic fabrics and avoid anything abrasive such as denim or garments with Velcro as these can be harmful to the fabric and print.
- Do not expose the silicone print to any form of direct heat.
If you have any questions drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.